Tuesday, 15 July 2008

4.15 am

It is now4.15am, having been in and out of bed, upand down the stairs, epositioning, watching listening and repostioning again I gave up....the stairs are too much! 2.25 am and I am so awake now, anxious, and somewhat fed up too...what do i do for the next two hours????

Well my mountain of ironing is now all ironed and piled up on the table! One load ofwashing is washed and aother sat redy to go on but there is nt really enough toun he machine on I will wait until the rest has come down inthe morining proper!

Oxtgen concentrator has been runnng for 2 hours and although the breathing still resembles Darth Vader the alarm has not sounded for over 90 minutes so I am going to see if I an get another 90 minutes sleep before I need to ge up again!

Morning everyone!

3 comments:

Tia said...

Morning!
Hope you managed your next bout of sleep.
Tia

Robyn said...

gosh that time of the morning gives me shivers..its the i need to go back to sleep but cant time for whatever reason it is....that cup of tea you have tastes the best though at that time of the morning doesnt it!

Anonymous said...

Tina,
I'm exhausted after reading about you days (and early mornings)! You've been an inspiration to me since I "met" you on the cdls list serve. I hope things get better for you after the hospital. Hang in there.