There is something special about seeing the darknss of night slowly emerge into the brightness of another new day.
The sounds are of birds singing and trees rustling....and alarms beeping and daughters snorting to get breath! hmmmnot so special that bit.
I wish I knew when to act...when to turn on the oxygen and when to let her self resolve....as the night wears on I am less and less keen to come down each beeep....Then when it doesn't stop, I feel guilty for leaving it so long, of course it dose stop...almost as soon as I enter her room.
I turned the parameters down on the alarm...it was self resolving in 30 seconds...so
I turned it from 92 to88 if it fell to that I needed to get up....by 2 am I had turned it to 86 by 4 am I gave up and got up and it hast sounded since 4.25....no I didnt turn it any lower!
sorry just rambling pointlessly....
Much as i wish I knew what was going on....what the tests will show and where this will take us I am reminded of a hymn
God holds the key of all unknown
and I am glad
If other hands should hold the key
Or if He trusted it to me
I might be sad
I might be sad!
What if tomorrows cares were here
without it's rest
I'd rather God unlock the day
and as it's doors swing open say
my will is best
my will is best.
Jonathan has not arrived on the door step over night and there has been no phone calls...I do hope he has enjoyed his experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment