Thursday, 18 September 2008

Urgent Prayer Request for the Persecuted Church

we are urged to pray forChristians who are persecuted for their Faith...however when a personalmessage comes with specific requests and threats it urges us and spurs us to pray more specifically. Such a message has come to me today! knowing there are many people who read this blog who may be Christians this seems a great way to urge more prayer support.

this is a reproduction of the text that came to my phone a short while ago.


I have just received a desperate text from friends in the Church here. I dont have mobile numbers to forward the text to everyone I know so am going to recreate it here. Please pass it on to all you believe will pray too!

Urgent prayer request from India. Please pray for Paul Thangiaia in Bangalore, RSS planned to kill him, They burnt 20Churches last night and and planned to destroy 200 Churches in Orissa. BJP has planned to kill 200 pastors in the next 24 hours Please pray and pass the information to other Christians to pray also!

God has promised to hear our prayer!

No comments: