Sorry! These pictures are from Wednesday and should have formed my wordless Wednesday blog! Wednesday was a tiny weeny bit frought...Thursday was hospital and take time to breathe. So it is rapidly heading towards Friday and I really did ought to share my beautiful children with you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Great photos! I would imagine it might be hard to get pictures of them all together:)
beautiful Tina
such lovely pics....funny -i think Christina and Eve look alike!
Yes Robyn they do...baby photos of Christina even more so...dont you think Joshua and Jonathan do too? Maybe without the hat!
Lovely pics!
Good grief!! I will never complain about my life being brisk again.
Looks like I will have to keep the lawns mowed and ready for tents.....
R
rhys you obviously have not looked closely at my pcitures..lawns mowed??? We have a rabbit and guinea pi e move around each day they keep the lawns from taking over the neighbourhood...and anyway the tents will flatten any grass! Could be we would need an ark if the weather keeps up!
I do love Wales,spent many a happy childhood holiday there under canvas...at Rhoose near Barry and latterly at Atlantic College LLantwit Major.
hugs!
I love the new photos of the kids! Joshua and Jonathan are such handsome young men now, and the girls are all just beautiful. I had to laugh when I saw Rosie's little hand reaching towards Eve...reminds me exactly of Jessica, who always has her hand out trying to grab (or pinch!) someone :-)
Post a Comment