Apparantly I have ben tagged! Thanks Tia! I assume that means I have to tell you some things about me you may not know .
So here goes!
1, i am the 5th of 6 children of my parents and the only girl!
2, My parents are both nurses and met i think, corect me if I am wrong Dad, whilst Mum was a student nurse on the ward where Dad was Charge nurse!
Dad's correction, thanks Dad!
Just the correction that you were half expecting.
Mum was a nurse on the ward where I was the charge nurse at Sandleford Hospital, and I gave mum the report that she wont let me forgt!!!
We met at the Derbyshire Royal Infirmary, where I was actually junior to Mum as she had started her training a year before me.
Apparantly she said she was going to marry me the first time she saw me, (as I was going into the training school! (Mum says I didn't stand a chance, did I!!!).
3, My parents share a birthday, as a child I thought everybodies parents shared a birthday!
4, We lived for several years in a mobile home in the grounds of the hospital near Newbury where my parents worked!
5, I am the worlds worst housewife! OK that is highly unlikely to be something anyone who actually knows me is unaware of!
6, David and I met through my brother when David and Ian worked in rival DIY shops.
7, I was David's second Choice! He was actually much more interested in my bes friend...Lynn ended up being my Chief Bridesmaid!
Well you probably realise now there is litle excitement in my past!
I do not know what the future holds, but I am glad I know who holds the Future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment