We have never been able to find a carer to help in the mornings! Noone wants to start at 7 am! Not to wrestle with Rosie anyway!
we have had a lovely carer covering the after school hours and helping with the cleaning, she is very good ut unfortunately has been rather unwell recently. Even more unfotunately it seems to have coincided with rosie being very unwel which has meant just when I need extra support I have had none! Not her fault, not moaning about my carer just the circumstncs that leaves us in!
Anyway, feeling very desperate on Monday I emailed the pasor of our Church asking if he knew anyone who may be able to help out! As a result we now have a carer for the mornings! Maybe not every morning but 4 maybe a week! Fantastic! Even better she started this morning! Rosie had been a pain last night and thrown a dish of crackers and cheese, it was all down between the bookcase and settee and I realy could not be bothered to sort it.
This morning I wondered if I should hoover before the carer came...I am ashamed to say a cup of coffee won! I dont put on airs and graces for anyone, New Carer may as well realise I am the world worst houswife from day one!
Made the phone call to the hospice today I have been rying to make for a few weeks
We now have something to lok forward to...respite on 18th February! 4 nights
I do wonder if i was a bit hasty booking four nights in a go as we only have ten nights a year now but I am exhausted and I do hope it will give me a boost!
had a SW visit too, not realy sure if that achieed anything, she sw i was not well but apart from that not sure where it went!
Got another meeting with the OTs and Council to discus the plns for the adaptations. I have made sure they understand the plans they are talking about are not acceptable! Have also sent my assessment of the children's needs to the Ot who has promised to read them before she comes!
So we wait and see! I really want some more energy, to be free of pain, to not feel so ill. but hey if this is God's will I hav to learn to delight in it! Prayers for the Grace to accept this would be good!
I do not know what the future holds, But I am glad I know who holds the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment