After 7 weeks + of nursing sick kids I have finally succombed, BIG time to the most horrible chest infection I have suffered in a long time!
Feeling like death warmed up though does not allow Mum to throw a sicky! So admitting defeat at the going out bit I handed the car keys to David and sat with Rosie on lap Christina dealing with Eve and me trying so hard to drink a cup of lime cordial without either me or Rosie wearing it! I didn't do too bad.
Next battle to extract dirty nappy from fighting child whilst cleaning said child and then attempting dressing. an hour later I had finished clearing up from that and decided the na[[py change Christina had achieved on less feisty child was all she needed for today! So collapse imminent I realise I must clean the lounge floor before Rosie decides to do her hoover impersonation! My kids have never quite mastered the art of keeping food on a plate!
Whilst Christina and I tackle chairs table hoover setteee and all other manner of movable objects we discover that our lounge now looks decidedly different, we have moved the firniture around and now seem to have slightly more floor space! It is probably a figment of my very tired imagination but so far everyone is approving!
My tonisls and sore chest and impressive cough have meant that swallowing has become rather something of a chore! My very good friend Tia assures me that a cadbury's fudge and a glass of Lime cordial contains most of the essential food groups so I have sufficed with that all day until this evening. Fish Chips and peas were the decision on scouring the freezer, I did manage a few mouthfuls before comitting the cardinal sin of not finnishing what I put on my plate! My cough wretch cough was enouigh to convince them I had done well enough!
It is on days like today I am grateful for the memories we build on good days. Wish I could work out how to get it where I want it but that pic is of
Joshua and Christina the last Friday of the Christmas holidays on one of Rosie's good days!
Joshua and Christina the last Friday of the Christmas holidays on one of Rosie's good days!I do not know what the future holds but I am glad I know who holds the future!
And He is the Great Physician!




No comments:
Post a Comment