I had planned to be in control and on top of things by today. there was a prscription to collect and we needed Parafin, David forgot on Saturday. But otherwise it was a case of finish rapping and prepare dinner.
We eat Christmas Dinner on Christmas eve as I refus to be locked in the kitchen on Christmas day I want to spend the day with my children!
OK so David went off to town and I offered a really not so well Rosie some breakfast...not wanted she went back to sleep...unheard of!
Carer came david came home...without parafin! Apparantly the builders erchants were closd!
I headed off to hardware store for parafin whilst carer sat with rosie!
Apparantly Rosie had two tonic clonic seizures whilst I was gone and was now sleeping!
Carer started to prepare veg whilst i finished the wrapping! rosie woke and would only settle on my lap so sent carer off to do her own preperations.
1.30 we were in an ambulance off to hosptial after seizure number 3!
Rosi is now ensonced on Children's ward having had a futhrer 3 seizures and is not a happy bunny1
All prayer appreciated!
thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Will be praying Tina. Keep me posted. All my love,
Tia
Post a Comment