The mufled strains of Eve's waking moans and grumbles woke me from my slumbers...it's Saturday! It's too early! She is not really upset I turn over, close my eyes and wish you could close your ears as effectively! David gets up to head to the bathroom and there ar footsteps on our stairs and our light is flicked on!
In a split second I am jolte from warm half slumber towide awake thoughts of.......POOH!
Rosie is headed towards me wearing nothing but brown sludge! Urghhhh! I dont do jumping out of bed it is a work of art to get out of bed and manouvreto the bathroom without causing enough pain to become nauseous and dizzy. However that is strictly out of the question in these circumstances and so fighting to keep the blackness from overwhelming me, I manouvre Rosie to the bathroom and, between us, David and I manage to shower her clean....once downstairs and fire lit we can dress her and venture to look for the inevitable mess, which Praise God does appear to be contained in her Safe Space.
Now Rosie wants food, Eve has gone back to slep and I may just manage a coffee soon!
Happy Saturday!
I do not know what the future holds, but Im glad I know who holds the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hate to break it to you Tina, but it's Friday!
Hope this was not a prophetic posting
Tia
Ooops...I have been thinking it wa Saurday on and off all day...it is because the children finished school yesterday! Well hat's my excuse...but I am making day before Christmas eve plans for tomorrow so I need to get my head around the fact that it will still be Saturday tomorrow! I really hope there is no repeat performance!
Post a Comment