Well having been encouraged to Blog here I am. Rather spurred on by a request to remove a reference to "Our God whose ways are perfect" from another post, I decided a Blog where I don't have to appologise fo Christ in my life is the best way.
So just an introduction. I am Tina married to David and Mum to Jonathan, Rosie, Joshua, Christina and Eve... Also Mum to treasures in heaven, Luke, Benjamin and was almost Mum to Isabelle.
Right now we are in the middle of a family crisis, with Rosie in Hospital with a mystery illness. David unwell a home, me rather over tired and overwrought, and Eve just getting over some other virully chesty bug. Joshua and Christina have had horrible coughs for weeks but not ill with it and I am seriously hoping and praying that Jonathan does not become unwell with a chesty type thing.
So a short introduction but I hope to come and share our life with you all more regularly now I have made the plunge!
I do not know wht the future holds...but I m glad I know who holds the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Welcome to the Blogosphere!
With love and prayers,
Tia
Post a Comment