Saturday, 29 December 2007

Grumble, Moan, ARGGGH


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


Ok So it has been a hard going couple of days here, Rosie is just wanting food food and more food. Thankfully we were able to get out and have had a nice few hours both days. Yesterday we managed to combine some essential buying with an impromptu meet up with a friend. Getting home just as our carer had finnished tidying up for us. fantastic timing!

Rosie is so much happer at the moment but I do wish her hapiness did not lead her quite so frequently to the fridge! It has become essential to be in eye contact if not physical contact with her constantly without fail! This mans littl else is being done and whenever I try to achieve anything else I come down to the contents of the fridge on the kitchen floor and Rosie stuffing her mouth with somthing!

David had a bit of a shock this morning as he put out the Rubbish for the bin men. Two Rats jumped out of the wheelie bins! so I spent the next half an hour trying to find a pest control service that would come out and deal with the problem at a price we can afford. Unfortunately this now means waiting till Monday...EEEEURGH! I dont particularly mind Mice but rats are quite another story! Just hope we can get rid of them totally but I know neighbours are also having a problem!

The children are really being quite good at the moment playing nicely most of the time I am just wearing very thin on the patience front and it is not their fault. I find myself so stressed over other issues going on that their playfullness and joking gets on my nerve, I must try harder to join in their fun rather than squashing it all the time.

Why is it that whatever plans one makes for whatever purpose it is always possible o matter how wel you hink you have planned for things to ju fall apart at the last minute??? 3 months ago we started to set up a statement review for Eve...sh doesn'tyet have a final statement but will be starting school in September 2008 and we want to be sure that everything is heading in the right direction for her to go to the almost local Church of England primary school. Everything was sorted for all the relevant professonals to attend the meeting on January 14th so what arrives in the post??? Two appointments for Surgeons in Nottingham on January 14th!!! yes these are important appointments and trying to get Surgeons to work under the same anaesthetic takes far more organisaton than getting together even a gaggle of educationalists but how on earth can they all chooe the same day??? And Why is it left for me to break the news to the education lot who probably already view me as an awkward Mother anyway???
HURMMPH!!!!!

Part of yesterday's expedition was to find a computer David could use for his photography...he is now up in the bedroom playing with his new toy! At least it means I don't hve to sit and wait for him anymore I can grab the lap top whenever i have a mment to myelf...or amoment whn rosie will allow me one hand to myself!At present she is laying across my back constantly trying to remove my hands from the keyboard...at least she isn't trying to prise the keys from the keyboard! Neither is she at this moment either eating or attempting to find food!
well havig a totaly boring blog day I best go see if i cn find some semblence of tidyness around here...oh by the way, does anyone know what i have done with Eve's switches??? We have now got the Mouser 4 so she can use the computer alongside Christina or Joshua...and I cannot find a single switch!!!! ARGHHH

I do not know what the future holds but I am glad I know who holds the future!

No comments: